I am always looking for ways to jazz up my salads. Here is a super simple and healthy one that's also high in plant based protein.
- 1 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup arugula, chopped
- 1/2 cup cup cucumber, diced
- 4 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 pinch of salt, or to taste
- 2 pinch of black pepper, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp raw scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp radishes
Toss together quinoa, arugula, cucumber and mint, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with scallions and radish. Add in some dried cranberries or raisins for an added sweet kick.